Rental Application / Future Homebuyer
To ensure compliance with the federal fair housing act, a separate application is required for each applicant over the age of 18 (excluding dependent children) who will reside at the property. Applicants will Not be accepted on a”first-come, first-served” basis. Five Star Property Holdings, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or family status.
The following are criteria used in qualifying an applicant as a resident and must be included with the application:
- Application must be fully completed, dated and signed.
- Monthly income= 3X amount of rent: ($925.00 x 3 =2775.00/month or $33,300.00 / year).
- Application must be reviewed at the time of submission to ensure all required information to determine eligibility has been included.
- Applicant must provide proof of identity with legible photo (such as a state driver’s license).
- Applicants must provide a valid Social Security number.
- Landlord history, with a minimum of four years, to verify proven payment history and that the applicants have never been evicted.
- Family size must be in compliance with the available per unit HUD guidelines.
APPLICANTS MAY BE DENIED OCCUPANCY FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS.
- Falsifying an application.
- Incomplete application.
- Poor rental history pattern as:
- Non-payment of rent.
- A filed eviction (within the last four years).
- A history of violence to persons or property, or being charged with a felony within the last 10 years by any member of the applicant household.
- A history of poor or unsanitary housekeeping.
- A history of drug related activity by any member of the applicants household.
- Poor credit history indicating a pattern of failure to pay debts on time.
Five Star Property Holdings, LLC adheres to all federal states and local fair housing and equal opportunity laws. Criminal and eviction records will be verified by independent company. All sources of income must be verified.
Properties by status